Clicker / Beginner Tricks Classes
Learn the foundation skills you need to train tricks. When you learn how to teach him better, your dog will learn how to figure things out faster. Your ability to communicate with your dog will increase, as well as his confidence.
This class is taught at ABCTC by Rex’s Canine Training, LLC. Contact Rex at email@example.com.
2022 Clicker / Beginner Tricks Classes
Please click on the class start dates below for more info
September 15th, 2022 - 4:45 PM
- Start Date – September 15th, 2022
- Thursday Afternoons at 4:45 PM
- Currently In Progress
- To register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-839-0993
Session fees are due on the first day of class payable to Rexann Lemke.
ABCTC is proud to offer a $15 discount on the first obedience class for rescue dogs. Please show proof of rescue.
- At ABCTC we believe obedience should be fun. That’s why we only use positive and motivational training methods. Our classes are designed to be fun for both dog and owner.
- Our philosophy is to train both dog and owner. Most training issues are caused by a miscommunication between dog and owner. Our classes are designed to help you understand what an owner needs to do to communicate with his or her dog.
- Peoples’ relationships with their dogs are our number one priority. We have seen that having a strong relationship with your dog makes many common training issues disappear. This is why we believe any dog can benefit from our Obedience classes.
- All of our classes are taught by experienced instructors, who are always searching for the most up-to-date training techniques. We provide quality instruction to every student, whether his or her goal is to compete in a dog sport or to just have fun. Our instructors are all driven by a common passion: the love of dog training!
To sign up for a class or ask questions please contact Rexann at email@example.com.
Classes are held at the ABCTC Banburry location unless otherwise noted.