Freestyle Routines Classes
Learn the art of dance with your dog. Canine freestyle is a modern dog sport that is a mixture of obedience training, tricks, and dance. It allows for creative interaction between dogs and their humans.
*Previous freestyle experience required.
This class is taught at ABCTC by Rex’s Canine Training, LLC. Contact Rex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Freestyle Routines Classes
Please click on the class start dates below for more info
Stay Tuned. Class Dates To Be Announced Soon
- For more information, please contact Rexann at email@example.com
Session fees are due on the first day of class payable to Rexann Lemke.
ABCTC is proud to offer a $15 discount on the first obedience class for rescue dogs. Please show proof of rescue.
- At ABCTC we believe obedience should be fun. That’s why we only use positive and motivational training methods. Our classes are designed to be fun for both dog and owner.
- Our philosophy is to train both dog and owner. Most training issues are caused by a miscommunication between dog and owner. Our classes are designed to help you understand what an owner needs to do to communicate with his or her dog.
- Peoples’ relationships with their dogs are our number one priority. We have seen that having a strong relationship with your dog makes many common training issues disappear. This is why we believe any dog can benefit from our Obedience classes.
- All of our classes are taught by experienced instructors, who are always searching for the most up-to-date training techniques. We provide quality instruction to every student, whether his or her goal is to compete in a dog sport or to just have fun. Our instructors are all driven by a common passion: the love of dog training!
To sign up for a class or ask questions please contact Rexann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes are held at the ABCTC Banburry location unless otherwise noted.