2022 John Nys Beginners to Winners Seminar
February 12th, 2022 – Fellsmere, FL
John will work with you and your canine partner to achieve the skills and handling needed to become a winning team.
Dogs should have been introduced to all obstacles, or have Ann’s OK to register.
COVID-19 Precautions and Policy
ABCTC – Fellsmere, FL
ABCTC Camps and Seminars in Fellsmere, FL are held in a large outdoor field with plenty of open space for both students and dogs. We are confident that fun and informative events can be held while maintaining the health and safety of all participants. The following precautions will be in place for ABCTC Camps and Seminars at the outdoor ABCTC field in Fellsmere, FL:
- Social distancing (6 ft between people) will be maintained whenever possible.
- Masks may be worn at any time, and are required anytime that social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each ring.
- There is plenty of room for crating outside of the rings. Please maintain approximately 10 ft between crates. You are also welcome to crate out of your car.
- No crates / chairs will be provided. You must bring your own.
- If you are not feeling well, or have any COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend the event. We will make sure you get into a future event when you are feeling better.
We will be closely monitoring all local, state and federal requirements, guidelines and recommendations and will make adjustments to this policy as needed.
If you are not able to run your dog at this seminar, please feel free to audit. Auditor spots are $85 per day. Please contact Mike.ABCTC@gmail.com to reserve your auditing spot.
2022 John Nys
Beginners to Winners
February 12th, 2022 Fellsmere, FL
9 am-4:30 pm
Seminar will be held outdoor (rain or shine) at the ABCTC South field.
(ABCTC Boring Legal Stuff)
The workshop terms and conditions, along with the cancellation and refund policy, can be found here.
Information on the site, hotel and RV, emergency vet, directions, local attractions, … can be found here:
Please email Mike at Mike.ABCTC@gmail.com