ABCTC 2022 Summer Camp 2
July 5-7, 2022
Three Great Days / Three Great Instructors!
High Drive / High Intensity HANDLERS with strong work ethic looking to have FUN!
Looking to fine tune your handling skills? This camp will focus on clear communication, proper timing, creating effective and efficient lines, determining and implementing handling that works best for you and your teammate.
Dogs should be proficient on all obstacles, or have Ann’s approval. Registrants should also be ready and willing to have FUN while stepping AWAY from their comfort zones to reach higher and faster SUCCESS!
COVID-19 Precautions and Policy
The following precautions will be in place for this ABCTC Camp:
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone anytime in the building, including during all sessions on course
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each entry / exit of rings
- Separate entry doors will be used for each ring
- We encourage crating out of your car when possible
- Indoor crating space will be available and marked with a minimum of 6 feet between crates
- No “common areas” will be available for lunch etc. You must leave the building / eat at your car etc.
- No crates / chairs will be provided. You must bring your own and remove each evening
- To minimize group movements, you will get a full day with each instructor, instead of the normal 1/2 day rotations
We will be closely monitoring all regulations regarding COVID-19 and may make adjustments to this policy as appropriate.
Summer Camp 2
July 5-7, 2022
9 am-4:30 pm
Camp will be held indoors on artificial turf, climate controlled.
If you are not able to run your dog at this camp, please feel free to audit. Auditor spots are $85 per day. Please contact Mike.ABCTC@gmail.com to reserve your auditing spot.
(ABCTC Boring Legal Stuff)
The camp terms and conditions, along with the cancellation and refund policy, can be found here.
Due at registration
Canine Sports Zone
3036 Laura Lane
Middleton, WI 53562
Information on the site, hotel and RV, emergency vet, directions, local attractions, … can be found here:
Please email Mike at Mike.ABCTC@gmail.com