ABCTC 2020 October Agility Camp
October 16-18, 2020
Three Great Days / Three Great Instructors!
High Drive / High Intensity HANDLERS with strong work ethic looking to have FUN!
Registrants should be proficient on all obstacles and completing full coursework. Registrants should also be ready and willing to have FUN while stepping AWAY from their comfort zones to reach higher and faster SUCCESS!
COVID-19 Precautions and Policy
The following precautions will be in place for this ABCTC Camp:
- Masks are required to be worn by everyone anytime in the building, including during all sessions on course
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each entry / exit of rings
- Separate entry doors will be used for each ring
- We encourage crating out of your car when possible
- Indoor crating space will be available and marked with a minimum of 6 feet between crates
- No “common areas” will be available for lunch etc. You must leave the building / eat at your car etc.
- No crates / chairs will be provided. You must bring your own and remove each evening
- To minimize group movements, you will get a full day with each instructor, instead of the normal 1/2 day rotations
On-Site @ Canine Sports Zone – RV parking is available with 30A / 50A electric at $25 per night, payable to Canine Sports Zone. Please email request to: email@example.com.
October Agility Camp
October 16-18, 2020
9 am-4:30 pm
Camp will be held indoors on artificial turf
If you are not able to run your dog at this workshop, please feel free to audit. Auditor spots are $85 per day. Please contact Mike.ABCTC@gmail.com to reserve your auditing spot.
(ABCTC Boring Legal Stuff)
The event terms and conditions, along with the cancellation and refund policy, can be found here.
Canine Sports Zone, 3036 Laura Lane Middleton, WI 53562
Information on the site, hotel and RV, emergency vet, directions, local attractions, … can be found here:
Please email Mike at Mike.ABCTC@gmail.com